AuthorTopic: Ninja Miscellaneous  (Read 483 times)

Offline avidanimefan

• I'm Avid. I make games and enjoy development.
    • KageNinjaGame
    • View Profile

Ninja Miscellaneous

on: May 24, 2018, 11:47:01 am
Hello,
Avid here. Seeking an artist, but before you read further, please take note:
  • Timely work only. It's important to show consistent progress towards the job (every 2-3 days tops).
  • I ultimately need work that blends with the current art style of the game.

This isn't me being picky, it's just an effort to save both your time and my own. I tend to meet people who promise the world and flake out or can't fulfill their promises (yes, even when being paid the prices they ask on their terms it *still* happens).

In short, just be upfront and honest, I am!

Now onto business.

I have a ninja game I'm working to release within the coming months. It's called Kage and it has quite a few visual needs. At the moment, however, I am looking to have a few things done.

• Weapon Visuals - There are 6 weapons in the game. I'd like them to appear on the player's person / body. This basically translates into N,S and E facing single frame depictions of each weapon, sheathed and unsheathed. In addition, I may add "special" weapons as well.
  • Ninja Tools - These are generally 32x32 sized icons which represent ninja tools. Think shurikens or caltrops, etc.
  • Ninja Techniques - These may be animated, sometimes not and the sizes vary. They could range from haunted dolls to fireballs, it depends.
  • Tilesets- I do need original tilesets for the game. There are roughly 9-10 areas, and each tileset probably consists of 9-18 32x32 sized tiles.
  • UI / HUD Elements - I'd like to replace the user interface and hud elements of the game. Things like health bar, etc.
  • This list can be considered a small group of jobs, and there is no specific order other than whichever job I feel I need the most at the moment, or whichever job you seem best suited to.

Payment is flexible and can be discussed. I don't by any means expect "all" of this to be done within a week btw. This is a series of smaller jobs which I will need weekly progress for. Baby steps to giant strides.

Discord contact:
avidflexxinfan

Thanks-
Avid.

Offline thay2son

• View Profile

Re: Ninja Miscellaneous

Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 04:05:13 pm
discord friend request sent!

Offline luckymee777

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: May 25, 2018, 04:11:06 pm
I am perfect for the job, my portfolio and years of solid experience will speak for itself.

I can do it according to your budget.

Portfolio:   
https://imgur.com/a/itdCqx0

Email:
joblea@live.co.uk

Tnx

Offline Czeslaw54

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: May 26, 2018, 05:16:28 pm
The ad still valid?