AuthorTopic: Official Pixelation Off-Topic Thread  (Read 96383 times)

Offline Ryumaru

• to be animated soonly
    • ChrisPariano
    • View Profile

Re: Official Pixelation Off-Topic Thread

Reply #260 on: December 11, 2006, 01:22:14 am
XDD

rerg just to let you know the only way for something to get stuck in someone or somethings woman parts is through insertion, it wouldnt just, drop in. unless the sandbox was a premier sex spot.

Offline Ryona

• View Profile

Reply #261 on: December 11, 2006, 03:12:05 am
Interesting discussion...

Offline robalan

• View Profile

Reply #262 on: December 11, 2006, 08:23:23 am
I attempt to clear things up.
Once my bro told me his friend deid because he got sand stuck up his penis and he had to be put down for it.

That totally sucks.
I believe you meant to say "...his friend's cat deid[sic]...", but left out the part in bold.  Am I mistaken?  Furthermore, was the cat male or female?  Or was it a hermaphroditic cat?  You claim both a penis and a "woman part".  Please make a coherent, typo-free, grammatically correct post and clear all of this up for us.  Thank you.
Always remember: a preposition is not something you should end a sentence with.

Offline Pawige

• View Profile
    • The Noisy Sanctum

Reply #263 on: December 11, 2006, 09:55:54 am
But that would ruin the fun of guessing, now wouldn't it? I'm bet his friend is (was?) a hermaphroditic furry who thinks he's (she's?) a cat!  :y:

Offline Rerg1

• View Profile

Reply #264 on: December 11, 2006, 10:56:56 am
Forget what I said.

This story is true. Again hard to believe.

Me and my friend and his dad where driving from his house since he was moving hsi stuff to his new home.
We where near Rotterdam Airport and went round the round about and than the small red car was riding 20 KPH in a 60KPH (I think), His dad horned and the Red car whammed int the bushes. My friends dad told us to stay in the car and he approached the car. He saw in the back a shitload of Bacardi. ( This is where it gets interesting). His dad pulls the man out says he is the police and tell him to put hands on the car. The man (drunk) falls down a few times and when he fell down on his 3rd time, my friends dad took the keys from the car threw them in the river/grass and goes to his care and says he is calling for back up. We sped off. You should of seen the guys face.

Offline Larwick

• Larwick
    • http://www.pixeljoint.com/p/3794.htm
    • View Profile
    • Artstation

Reply #265 on: December 11, 2006, 11:03:28 am
It would appear you're covering your embarrassment with obviously made-up stories, yus?

Man that was funny.

Offline Helm

• View Profile
    • Asides-Bsides

Reply #266 on: December 11, 2006, 11:09:31 am
Once, I had sex with a goat.

Offline Rerg1

• View Profile

Reply #267 on: December 11, 2006, 11:10:50 am
It would appear you're covering your embarrassment with obviously made-up stories, yus?

Man that was funny.

No, its true.
That guy hates Drunk people.

Offline Helm

• View Profile
    • Asides-Bsides

Reply #268 on: December 11, 2006, 11:16:17 am
People of the tribe of Drunk.

Offline Evil-Ville

• :))))))))))):
    • View Profile

Reply #269 on: December 11, 2006, 11:32:34 am
So this is what happened to me once, hard to believe yes. I was having breakfast when I suddenly got sand in my penis and some old man told me that when driving a car with high speed your head might explode and you die. So there I was alone in the jungle while drunk people were chasing me and I was eating cereal. Then suddenly the dog said "Hello, I've been informed that you have sand in your woman part" and I told the cat that I don't have a penis. The horse said "Ok" and left. All I had was the toothpaste the dog had given me. So I ate the toothpicks and I felt funny because my dad told me that when you eat dog shit it turns into a walrus that starts wobbling around in your belly and then you learn to fly. So I just flew home and then then I took a dump and the walrus came out and we had a tea party and everything was great.