AuthorTopic: Official Pixelation Off-Topic Thread  (Read 95946 times)

Offline Cow

• View Profile

Re: Official Pixelation Off-Topic Thread

Reply #60 on: September 29, 2006, 04:47:42 am
It's not like they haven't been making more traditional Metriods at the same time, though.  You have to go in new directions or else you might as well play the original.
Fair enough.

Offline Takai Soyokaze

• View Profile

Reply #61 on: September 29, 2006, 05:40:04 am
We should bring back the music activity, pixel while listen to a song. I'm DYING to pixel to Kashmir by Led Zeppelin. I'll probably end up doing it anyway.

Offline crab2selout.png

• lost my left-most pixel in the war
    • View Profile

Reply #62 on: September 29, 2006, 07:56:56 pm
You should stick around for a little bit, Wolverine. See if it feels more like home this time around.

Offline .TakaM

• View Profile
    • Fetch Quest

Reply #63 on: September 30, 2006, 04:50:16 am
god I hate image ready, i just spent the last two hours making a gif and it crashed when I deleted a couple empty frames. and no I didnt save progress making it, because if I do it compresses the layers and colours which fucks everything up anyways :huh::n:
Life without knowledge is death in disguise

Offline Skull

• View Profile
    • Viva La Skull

Reply #64 on: September 30, 2006, 10:00:53 am
god I hate image ready, i just spent the last two hours making a gif and it crashed when I deleted a couple empty frames. and no I didnt save progress making it, because if I do it compresses the layers and colours which fucks everything up anyways :huh::n:

I've always hated it.
Since the moment I opened it and didn't know what on earth to do with it.

Offline goat

• bl33t
    • View Profile

Reply #65 on: September 30, 2006, 04:10:27 pm
It truly is one of those "why do you exist" programs.
typing ewith fdace

Offline Cow

• View Profile

Reply #66 on: September 30, 2006, 05:06:18 pm
It truly is one of those "why do you exist" programs.
We have to use PageMaker at school... it's most certainly one of those programs.

Offline Cow

• View Profile

Reply #67 on: October 13, 2006, 11:37:26 pm
I know I'm being a rebel by posting this in the off-topic, when it's sorta on the topic of pixel art...

I'm having troubles using the Pro Motion trial. Like, for example, I accidentally ended up clicking the Get (animated) Brush - Box Selection thing and I couldn't seem to get the brush back to normal. Also, when I draw anything now it creates a random tiled background for whatever reason. Normally when I get a program I go about and try random things, but this is starting to scare me.

Offline robalan

• View Profile

Reply #68 on: October 14, 2006, 03:11:09 am
I happened to look at people's titles and noticed that the hierarchy had been re-ordered.  I could find what some of them meant by searching on Wikipedia, but am not sure what a couple mean.  Could someone who had something to do with the re-naming enlighten those of us who are not as familiar with the Samurai hierarchy as others?

By the way, the ones that I could find were Ronin: masterless Samurai; Heishi: the Taira Clan (former imperial family members) during the Heian period; Ashigaru: lower-class Samurai or foot soldiers; and Gaijin: foreigners.  I couldn't find what Shonin or Nofu signified.
Always remember: a preposition is not something you should end a sentence with.

Offline Akira

• Heheheh
    • View Profile

Reply #69 on: October 14, 2006, 05:45:50 am
robalan: nofu is farmer i think, shonin is sort of like a respected priest? damn japanophiles ;)

mccow28: the normal brushes are located at the very top of the toolbox. i don't know what the random tiled background is though. screenshot maybe?
thanks Dogmeat!