AuthorTopic: Concept art needed for one person hobby project.  (Read 1833 times)

Offline Fetzu

• View Profile

Concept art needed for one person hobby project.

on: March 25, 2018, 05:58:04 am
Hey peoples,

I would like to work with an artist to help create some concept art, a handful of tiles, and a single character including some basic animation. I have some core ideas, and some hand sketched 'art' that I can provide, to help the artist to understand what I am after.

I would like to be really honest and say that this is a one person project that is only a hobby at this stage. I am happy to work with the artist to reach a realistic (read: I will value your time) pricing model that fits your value and my ability to pay you. Please understand, this is not a studio, and I will not be offering a job of any kind. Just some side work, that *may end up in something a little bit bigger.

PM me, or reply here and we can continue conversation as you please.

Thank you for your time :)

Offline megaoy

• View Profile

Re: Concept art needed for one person hobby project.

Reply #1 on: March 25, 2018, 05:28:33 pm
private message sent

Offline Odovedesign

• ODOVEDESIGN
    • BOOMCAKEART
    • View Profile
    • ODOVEDESIGN

Re: Concept art needed for one person hobby project.

Reply #2 on: March 27, 2018, 09:19:09 pm
Hi there, I would love to get in conversation about the sort of content you want whether it be pixel or full blown concept art!

Here is my full website:

www.odovedesign.com

You can find other content on my social media under that name too if needs be, happy to get to work with you on this!
I won't rob you blind don't worry ;)
Oscar Dove - ODOVEDESIGN
www.odovedesign.com