AuthorTopic: LF 16-bit styled RPG [Long Term] - Solo Programmer/Designer  (Read 1848 times)

Offline SpaceKatdet

• View Profile
Hello!
I am looking for a pixel artist who is comfortable with snes+ style pixel styles.  I am working solo, but I would like to have a single artist doing all of the tile sets and character sets, including animations, for art style consistency sake.

While I have the budget of an individual, I am very passionate about this project. It would be long term, as I want the entire art design from a single person. I know how I want things designed, but I am not an artist myself. I'm more than happy for an artist to take a few liberties in their style.

Regardless, I'm very flexible and would love to see what is out there. I've been looking at portfolios but have not been really getting any responses via email, so here I am.

Thanks!

Kat

Offline PixelPigeon

• View Profile

Re: LF 16-bit styled RPG [Long Term] - Solo Programmer/Designer

Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 02:37:07 pm
Hey just sent you a private message with my email.  I was lead animator for that company that released 3 nes games and a sega genesis game.  I know all the restrictions and taught many employees how to work in it.  Can also work in all the SNES mode restrictions and have animated pixel art for pc and mobile games.

Offline ArmVM

• View Profile

Re: LF 16-bit styled RPG [Long Term] - Solo Programmer/Designer

Reply #2 on: March 25, 2018, 01:53:52 pm
Hi I am a storyboarder/animator/pixelartist with over 15 years of experience. I sent you a message with art and animation links. Please check it out.