AuthorTopic: [PAID] Need Sprite sheet template  (Read 1979 times)

Offline irondragon

• View Profile

[PAID] Need Sprite sheet template

on: February 14, 2018, 02:58:20 am
Hello! I am mostly a hobby-game maker, but I am working on my second game. My first one used mostly stock art, and so for this one I'd like to create my own or get help from other pixel artists.

I have a template I would like to use that I drew, but I would like someone's assistance in making a 3 frame x 4 directional sprite sheet out of it. (As you can see in the image, I tried, but the animation itself is wonky...)
My template:
https://imgur.com/6TZeQav

An example of the kind of sheet I need:
https://imgur.com/eIubvF2

This would be a paid job. I don't really need the template to be colored (I can do that), just the motions for walking and running.

Please message me here if interested and we can further discuss on discord! :3
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 03:01:50 am by irondragon »

Offline squareaddict

• View Profile

Re: [PAID] Need Sprite sheet template

Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 03:43:02 pm
Hey irondragon!

When you say you don't need the spritesheet to be colored, you mean you only need the silhouette, meaning just 1 color? Because in case you mean black and white, that would take pretty much the same amount of work than coloring it.

Anyways, I may be interested in working with you, let's talk on Discord: squareaddict#1132

Offline irondragon

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 10:21:19 pm
Hey irondragon!

When you say you don't need the spritesheet to be colored, you mean you only need the silhouette, meaning just 1 color? Because in case you mean black and white, that would take pretty much the same amount of work than coloring it.

Anyways, I may be interested in working with you, let's talk on Discord: squareaddict#1132

Hello! I guess the only reason I don't need someone to color it is because I have to use this same sprite for all the overworld characters, and they have different skintones, and it would wind up costing me more out of pocket than just asking for someone to assist me with the template. If you're still interested we can talk further!

Offline squareaddict

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: February 15, 2018, 02:36:36 am
Sure, just add me on Discord ;)