AuthorTopic: [PAID] [CLOSED] 37 Days Without Sunlight - Concept Artists Wanted  (Read 2099 times)

Offline Nathan Paddick

• @SDStudio_
    • View Profile

UPDATE: Hi everyone! We have received a massive amount of interest in this position and really enjoyed reviewing a wide range of art styles. As a team, we have been astounded by the response to our fledgling title; it's blown our minds. Thank you all for your support, in one way or another.

As we are extremely close to our art test deadline, that being the 30th of March, we have decided to close the application now to avoid disappointment. I'd like to thank you all for your interest, and wish you all the best for the future. Individuals that are shortlisted can expect further information via email once the deadline passes.

--- Original Post Below ---

I’m Nathan Paddick, the Founder and Project Organiser at Singing Dragon Studios. We’re a small UK team comprised of student programmers and are working on our first title, a 2D side-scrolling pixel adventure. I’m in a full-time project support role to fund the game, and a graduate of Staffordshire University where I’ve led a number of student projects.

Our game is 37 Days Without Sunlight, where you play as a survivor battling through a wintery, quarantined city filled with blood-thirsty infected and surrounded on all sides by a fraying military blockade. As your journey progresses, you’ll begin to realise that the disease is not what it seems, and that there is intelligent life after death.

We’re looking for concept artists to work with us to develop our art style from scratch, and then produce a number of pieces to help finalise it. Applicants will ideally have experience working through a project's life cycle from start to finish. We would be thrilled to hear from any enthusiastic artist, however.

We're offering £15 per hour, with hours agreed each week up to a maximum of 10 hours. Applicants would preferably be from the UK, but we're happy to consider you regardless of your location.

Anyone that is interested should send an email to contact@singingdragonstudios.com or send a PM with a link to their portfolio and a short description of any relevant experience working in team projects.

Thanks for your time everyone, and I look forward to hearing from you!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 08:27:21 pm by Nathan Paddick »

Offline Odovedesign

• ODOVEDESIGN
    • BOOMCAKEART
    • View Profile
    • ODOVEDESIGN

Re: [PAID] 37 Days Without Sunlight - Concept Artists Wanted

Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 12:44:17 am
I have emailed you :) I look forward to hearing from you for better or worse ;)
Oscar Dove - ODOVEDESIGN
www.odovedesign.com