AuthorTopic: [PAID]Pixel artist wanted, need top-down sci-fi ships sprites!  (Read 2449 times)

Offline HunterAMG

• View Profile
Yet another programmer here with 0% artistic talent. I'm looking for a pixel artist to draw, for the most part, 'Sci-Fi' ships from a top-down perspective, as well as weapons, projectiles, energy shields, etc. Similar to a Shoot 'em up game I guess, although this is not what my game is about. I'll also require some very simple animations and *maybe* some stuff for the GUI as well as icons.

I'm not sure of the art direction that I want to take, but I feel more inclined for a high-res, realistic look, kind of like this , or even something like this

It is not a big project, I'm only a hobbyist after all, and this is my first time developing a game that I actually intend to release. Most of the sprites I need are sized 32x32 or 64x64.

Please, contact me with a link of your portafolio if you're interested so we can negotiate something and/or give you more details about the project.

EDIT: Closed. Frankly, I have received more responses than I thought, I'm still considering many of them. Thank you to all artists that contacted me, you're all very talented but I couldn't reply to each one individually; if I didn't reply, it means that I did not think that your art style would fit what I have in mind for my project, or your rate was higher than what I have budgeted.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 05:04:03 pm by HunterAMG »

Offline squareaddict

• View Profile

Re: [PAID]Pixel artist wanted, need top-down sci-fi ships sprites!

Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 11:38:20 pm
I sent you a PM

Offline brunozxz

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: February 09, 2018, 02:04:51 am
Just sen't you a mp

Offline Invincible

• invinciblestudios
    • View Profile

Reply #3 on: February 10, 2018, 04:18:24 pm
Pm sent. Good luck in your search!  :y: