AuthorTopic: Sprite Artist(s)/Animator(s) needed for Action Platformer (Metroidvania)  (Read 2673 times)

Offline BlazingMuffinz

• View Profile
Hello! I have finalized a concept for a new video game, but I need a team of dedicated artists and animators to turn my idea into reality.

As the subject suggests, it is a Side-scrolling Action Platformer, and I planned for it to be in the fan genre of Metroidvania. So I need 16x16 tilesets and sprites that harken back to the SNES era of games.

I am in the process of coding it in Game Maker Studio 2 and writing music for the game, but I mainly require tilesets, sprites, and animations to proceed farther with the game. On my own, I have created some sprites and animations, but I cannot do it fast or efficiently enough for it to not impede on development time.

Ex: Animation:

Initially, the work will not be for pay but later on, in the development cycle, I will be able to fairly compensate for any of the work put forth on my project.

If you wish to get in contact email me at leen7717@gmail.com. Once you contact me I can disclose more information about the game's concept, desired artwork, etc. Thank you for reading!