AuthorTopic: Heraldry [Feedback and Recommendations]  (Read 2443 times)

Offline B-Rokal

• I'll Cross-stitch for food
    • View Profile

Heraldry [Feedback and Recommendations]

on: December 24, 2017, 07:08:53 pm

Is for some game I wanted to make, the crests for some national teams, wanted to know what you guys think of this, thanks a lot :)

Offline Hunited

• Post-ironic is the new authentic.
    • View Profile

Re: Heraldry [Feedback and Recommendations]

Reply #1 on: December 26, 2017, 07:01:41 pm
I think they all look pretty dope, but the Japaneese crest really seems out of place compared to the rest. Not sure if that is intentional since it is the only non-western country, but you may want to look into that (An outline or a more defined shape might fix that.)

Also, I think the USA one looks better without punctuation marks, but you'll have to decide on that yourself:

I keep editing this comment, haha.
Another thing I noticed that you could do is write the French thing in French, since the French do not usually resort to English. I'm not sure what the middle word is, but it would become Fédération B<not sure> Française. (Does it say Beatball?)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 07:12:59 pm by Hunited »

Offline B-Rokal

• I'll Cross-stitch for food
    • View Profile

Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 04:15:06 am
I think they all look pretty dope, but the Japaneese crest really seems out of place compared to the rest. Not sure if that is intentional since it is the only non-western country, but you may want to look into that (An outline or a more defined shape might fix that.)

Also, I think the USA one looks better without punctuation marks, but you'll have to decide on that yourself:

I keep editing this comment, haha.
Another thing I noticed that you could do is write the French thing in French, since the French do not usually resort to English. I'm not sure what the middle word is, but it would become Fédération B<not sure> Française. (Does it say Beatball?)

So I updated the logos and made some others
I TOTALLY don´t know what to do with japan :'( maybe inspiration will come later

Thank you :)

Offline Hunited

• Post-ironic is the new authentic.
    • View Profile

Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 10:36:57 pm
The outline on the argentinian one is almost invisible here, what will the regular background these will be displayed against be? Either way, I think you should make it pop more, like you did with the others.