AuthorTopic: [Rev-share] Looking for pixel artist(s) and/or pixel animator(s).  (Read 2437 times)

Offline Slazmaz

• View Profile
Hello, I'm currently working on a side-scrolling RPG. The game plays out in a medieval-ish fantasy world where the player is a robot-like creature. What makes this game unique is that the story changes depending on the player's actions, for example: killing civilians or rejecting quests may make a town's residents dislike you. One of the coolest features is that the player can create their own backstory which will have an influence on where the game starts as well as the options the player gets. :o

As you should already know by reading the title, I'm looking for pixel artist(s) and/or pixel animator(s). :P

I'm the only working on the game at the moment, the development is pretty slow as I have to do pixel art which I'm pretty bad at. The game is pretty early in the development. I am willing to share revenue once this game gets released. :y:

Please contact me via discord Slazmaz#5611. If that doesn't work for you, send me an email instead.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 03:55:40 pm by Slazmaz »

Offline alimakesdrawings

• View Profile
Hi, I'd like to help you