AuthorTopic: [PAID][OPEN] Looking to Hire Pixel Artists (Long Term Work)  (Read 2947 times)

Offline Kayoda

• Kayoda - Pixel Art Entrepreneur
    • View Profile
    • Professor Pixels' Fiverr Page

Hello and Greetings All! I am looking to hire dedicated Pixel Artists for my 2D Design Business. This will be a long term project and I need 2 Pixel Artists who are willing to work several hours per week.

I have plenty of examples of what I need you to create, and I will help you as much as I can. I am a pixel artist myself so I will work with you when you need help.

Here is my Business Page (www.fiverr.com/professorpixels/create-8-bit-pixel-art-and-animations) - You can find examples of the type of work I need done here

If you would like to apply:
1) Leave a comment under this post or send me an email
2) Include your name, contact details (You can email them if you prefer), and examples of your work.
3) Send an email to ProfessorSkyWhale@gmail.com (Include your Skype / phone number - If you have them) saying that you have applied.

I am looking for pixel artists who have some experience and can create the artwork I need for my clients. I currently have several Orders over 100$ so I am looking for artists to share the work and profits. I am looking for artists who are looking for long term work for the next 6 months+.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 05:08:20 pm by Kayoda »

Offline Kairos

• xlion95
    • View Profile

Re: Looking to Hire Pixel Artists (Long Term Work)

Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 04:25:11 pm
Is this a paid job or a "profit share" job?

Offline Kayoda

• View Profile

Re: [PAID][OPEN] Looking to Hire Pixel Artists (Long Term Work)

Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 04:29:05 pm
I receive many large orders per week and the artists I hire will receive a percentage (Up to 50% depending on your qualifications) of the profits of each order. If you prefer a fixed PAID salary, I am able to pay you a fixed hourly rate for every hour of work you do.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 04:44:33 pm by Kayoda »

Offline Sazdx

• SazdxHikari
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/59952.htm
    • cieltron
    • View Profile
    • Behance Portfolio

Reply #3 on: December 13, 2017, 08:46:30 pm
I've sent an e-mail :)

Offline Jacob_V

• View Profile

Reply #4 on: December 14, 2017, 04:08:15 am
I've sent an email!

Offline grigoreen

• Pixel art chameleon
    • grigoreen
    • grigoreen.tumblr.com
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio site

Reply #5 on: December 14, 2017, 10:45:18 am
Correct me if I am wrong but asking 50% of the order just because of scouting services doesn't seem fair towards the artist that is doing all the job. Last time i checked it was 10-15% for the scout and the rest 85-90% to the artist.

If you are in the place of the artist WOULD YOU work for only 50% of the total price?

Offline Kayoda

• View Profile

Reply #6 on: December 16, 2017, 01:34:34 am
Thanks for your response to this job posting Grigoreen. With the demand I receive, 35-50% of profit share is very reasonable for the amount of different orders the artists I employ will be completing. The artists I hire will have the opportunity to work on multiple orders in a day to earn reasonable amounts of money. It is completely understandable that you do not find the terms of the arrangement reasonable, however. I have much experience working as a pixel artist and in the beginning I would have gladly accepted 35-50% of the revenue to get my name out there and credited in different video games and build a reputation as an eager pixel artist who was hungry for work.