AuthorTopic: [Rev-Share] [Serious] Looking for artist/animator for action platform game.  (Read 1862 times)

Offline Makto

• View Profile
I'm looking for a pixel artist/animator to help me finish an action platform game.

-Engine: Unity
-PPU 30 (Main character is 3 units tall)
-Timeframe: 12-24 months
-Platform: PC/Mac OS X

This game features a combat style similar to Hollow Knight with slightly more focus on RPG elements. The player has a level and exp and all that fun stuff. The theme is much less edgy though. I'd compare the tone to Cave Story or Undertale. Most of the mechanics are finished, but the scenes needs put together.

As far as compensation goes, When I get paid, you get paid. I'm working for free after all. I would personally rather release a game and get paid than put together a crowdfunding campaign, but I could be persuaded if it doesn't slow down development. For the record, this is not my first project. I've been developing for years and I'm looking for long lasting professional connections.

Lastly, unwillingness to voice chat via discord or some other software is a deal breaker. Communication is important to me. If you're interested, I would love to take a look at your portfolio work. Please email me if you're interested or if you have questions regarding the project or my qualifications/development experience. Tread06@gmail.com