AuthorTopic: Need 2-Bit UI For TCG On Handheld Device (Pokitto)  (Read 2325 times)

Offline crait

• @crait
    • View Profile
    • My Website

Need 2-Bit UI For TCG On Handheld Device (Pokitto)

on: November 27, 2017, 04:30:48 pm
Hey, ya'll! I'm currently looking for someone who wouldn't mind helping me take my mock-ups and brushing them up into a easy-to-navigate UI / menu system for a TCG that I'm making on the Pokitto. The TCG is called Warring Hands and I'm hoping to release it near the end of December. It's going to be very similar in gameplay to Magic: The Gathering and Pokemon TCG. It's going to have very similar gameplay to Pokemon TCG for GBC. The menu pretty much needs to be 2-bit and I've got everything planned out, already, and some mock-ups created. It includes everything you'd expect from a game's menu, as well as browsing through cards and selecting an opponent and opening card packs.

I would be hoping for something like this, but in 2-bit style, similar to CGA.

I'll be able to provide the mock-ups (I'll post them here later, too) as well as all the technical constraints such as the screen size being 220x176, 2-bit, etc.

If you are interested, you can reach me throughTwitter or send me a private message, here! :D
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 04:57:42 pm by crait »