AuthorTopic: Secret Santa 2017 Sign-Up  (Read 45737 times)

Offline skamocore

• http://pixeljoint.com/p/10442.htm
    • View Profile

Re: Secret Santa 2017 Sign-Up

Reply #30 on: November 16, 2017, 12:42:20 am
I'm ready.

I like dolphins!

Offline xhunterko

• View Profile

Reply #31 on: November 16, 2017, 03:03:14 am
I honestly wasn't gonna do it this year. Because, let's be honest, I'm hardly any good. And I honestly feel sorry for the people who get me. But, I've been doing some schedule thinking, and if anything, I could probably try and pixel something or other. Mostly due to how crowded my schedule is. I figure don't join if I don't think I can pull it off. But I should be able to, I think.

I'm in.

I like:
Sci-fi
Spaceships
Comics
Landscapes
Could Be A Game-ish

Dislikes:
Nudity
Vulgarity
Gore
Sex and it's References

Offline Sazdx

• SazdxHikari
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/59952.htm
    • cieltron
    • View Profile
    • Behance Portfolio

Reply #32 on: November 16, 2017, 03:11:56 am
This should be interesting. I'm in :)

I love Scifi, Steam punk and medieval fantasies as themes [Especially in D&D campaigns]. Terranigma, Crono Trigger, Zelda and Megaman are my favorite games of all time. I do like anime with compelling storylines and great characters such as FMA, Boku no Hero Academia and Log Horizon; as well as visual novels by 7th Expansion such as Umineko no Naku Koro Ni and Rose Guns Days.

I dislike Moe, extreme fanservice and sports [unless it's swimming].

Offline Eggy

• http://pixeljoint.com/p/41268.htm
    • View Profile

Reply #33 on: November 16, 2017, 07:21:57 am
Hello guys! Been looking around for a SS at Pixelation recently and now it's here, and I came thanks to a reminder from someone on PJ :)
I shall join in! Although I'm not the greatest at PA and I also have college, I would still love to give it a try

My likes:
- Gargamel (the cartoon/comic version), full stop. I freaking love this guy
- Nightmare Fuel - Well, not exactly eldritch abominations or zombies or the like, just dark stuff that would scare someone
-My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, my favorite villain being Queen Chrysalis
-Old cartoon classics, think stuff like Dexter's Lab, The Jetsons and Smurfs
-Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, especially this cool concept art depicting Link encountering Ganondorf
-Dragons and various real-life reptiles
-I also really like gators and crocs, mean-looking ones especially
-Oh, and sharks are really cool too
-Cats
-Birds - I love parrots, corvids (crows, ravens, jays and magpies) and birds of prey (especially owls) the most
-Horses
-Crossovers!
-Big, chubby, bald, mighty emperors/rulers with a laurel on their head (or hair that resembles one). Bacchus from the Smurfs is a nice example
-Long and unkempt/straight hair, especially if the hair is of a light non-saturated color and/or on an adult (cool) guy. The longer the better. Valhallen perfectly describes what I mean
-King Candy
-Parodies
-Splatoon
-Wizards
-Medieval fantasy
-I like a healthy mix of slightly muted and slightly vibrant colors with varying shades inbetween, take a look at the DB32 palette to get the idea of what I mean
-Also my favorite color is royal purple (around #922292 in hex to be exact), as for combos I also like a dominant black or obsidian color with scarlet red and/or medium gray to accompany it

The first two bullets are my biggest likes (not counting generic stuff like favorite color) and would love to have either one or both depicted (if not both, the first one is more preferred as I am a huge fan of Gargamel), but the rest is there should you find yourself wanting/needing to do something else. Feel free to combine too ;D

My dislikes:
-No graphic gore please - Some blood is fine though
-Nothing 18+
-Quicksand (or whatever those watery things you slowly sink into when you struggle are called). I hate these with a fiery passion
-Spiders
-Insects, with exceptions being bees, ladybugs, butterflies, bumblebees, grasshoppers and praying mantises
-If you're doing Gargamel, Queen Chrysalis or King Candy, please do not depict them at the mercy of someone else (or each other, for that matter) or getting the short end of the stick (the first one especially), I want to at least see them triumph over the others in one way or another
-Nothing over the top, i.e. try not to go too crazy :p Basically I'm not very fond of excessive exaggeration.
-Realism, if you are doing any fictional characters - this is not a strong dislike, but I wish to have them keep to their original artstyle. Semi-realism and/or extreme detail is fine, just as long as they don't boil down to "what X would look like in real life" (e.g. a pony from MLP:FiM very closely resembling an actual horse/pony)
-Frilliness - As much as I am a girl whose likes include MLP and cute animals, overly saccharine stuff doesn't feel good to me
-Machinery-oriented pieces. Well, I'm not against stuff like robots and sci-fi per se, it's just that I prefer natural, organic sceneries and creatures as the main theme :)

Well that's about it. I hope to get someone whose likes are familiar to me haha
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 08:03:38 pm by Eggy »

Offline Yinochi

• View Profile

Reply #34 on: November 16, 2017, 08:52:09 am
Count me in!

Likes: I like wiccan/celtic stuff and pretty much anything fantasy, though I'm not very interested in fantasy creatures. Wolves crows and all other witchy animals are ok 👍 hmm I also like scenes which capture ordinary life, like a girl sitting cozily in a chair, a man crossing the road, you get the point. I'm also a big fan of the anime fate/zero and steins;gate :)

Dislikes: gore, girls in very revealing clothes, very buff males, furries

Thanks for holding this event!

Offline Kelnan

• raquelfer
    • View Profile

Reply #35 on: November 16, 2017, 11:14:07 am
Count me in!
I like:
Sci-fi, fantasy books, Pokémon, Phoenix Wright, violin
I do NOT like:
Horror, vampire and +18 stuff

Offline Fusionnist

• @Fusionnist
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/49362.htm
    • View Profile

Reply #36 on: November 16, 2017, 04:53:36 pm
Count me in!  ;)
I like:
AA, Tilesets, Scifi, Cats, Queen Nai, Lovecraft, MMOs, PAPs
I do not like:
Medium-sized dogs

« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 12:12:58 pm by Fusionnist »
I enjoy various nutrients,
 Fusionnist.

Offline Fry

• westenfry
    • View Profile
    • Westen Fry Portfolio

Reply #37 on: November 17, 2017, 07:44:15 am
Sign me up.

I like:

Pubs and Taverns
Winter themes
Unique creatures
Original characters
Mythology

Offline Fajny Hades

• View Profile
    • My Instagram

Reply #38 on: November 17, 2017, 12:44:08 pm
I'm in!

I like:
H. P. Lovecraft
E. A. Poe
Leonard Cohen
Art nouveau
Greek mythology
Playing cards
Memes

I dislike:
Brussels sprouts

And already Merry Christmas to everyone!  ;D

Offline Hunited

• Post-ironic is the new authentic.
    • View Profile

Reply #39 on: November 18, 2017, 12:13:46 am
I'd like to partake in the holiday cheer.

I like:
surreal memes, cats, things that are soft, skulls, wine, RPGs (fav is skyrim), fire, and eggs.

I dislike:
normies nah, idk, just nothing that doesn't include any of the above I guess.