AuthorTopic: Game Maker Iso City  (Read 3669 times)

Offline dreamisle

• Software Engineer/Puzzle Author
    • View Profile
    • Dave Goes the Distance

Game Maker Iso City

on: November 09, 2006, 05:04:57 am
http://thegriddle.net/isocity/

I know that historically there have been many GMC forum members here and forum members here that use Game Maker. This is a collaborative isometric link page that was originally for GM users. It's now open to any Pixelation user who would like to create a building to link to their personal website, portfolio, MySpace, LiveJournal, etc etc. You may email me with a building you create ot you may reply here and I will check for entries periodically.

Currently there are 3 nice districts and a 4th borough which is for sloppily made artwork. (I don't expect that from you guys.) More boroughs to come, including a snowy portion, a roadrunner/wile e. coyote style desert, and possibly a Chinatown type area. Or Little Canadia. I'm not sure yet.

Offline robalan

• View Profile

Re: Game Maker Iso City

Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 05:44:50 am
That's pretty nifty.  Kennet Fejer beat you to it, though: Iso City :P
Always remember: a preposition is not something you should end a sentence with.

Offline Feron

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
    • Pixelheart

Reply #2 on: November 09, 2006, 08:54:05 am
half of the ones you've already got ain't even pixel-art

Offline dreamisle

• Software Engineer/Puzzle Author
    • View Profile
    • Dave Goes the Distance

Reply #3 on: November 09, 2006, 12:29:58 pm
That's pretty nifty.  Kennet Fejer beat you to it, though: Iso City :P
True, the one I'm making now was started this past weekend and his was established in 2004, but my original Iso City was started in 2003 or earlier (I remember making it before October 2003 because of my join date on the GM COmmunity). http://geocities.com/gmisocity

I know that not all of the buildings are pixeled, but mine are pixeled and a lot of the others are too. I hope the non-pixelled ones don't make you guys not want to make buildings here.