Work > Portfolios

flim00001's portfolio

(1/3) > >>

flim00001:
hey all. im a ok pixel artist in search of paid, only PAID, projects. i sprite in cartoonish or anime styles. i have some examples here such as illusion gaming logo and others. here is:

illsuion gaming logo

my urban screen

my urban into movie

a building

a sword

i hope these examples help you in hiring me. im still a little underexperienced but if ya give me a good enough project then ill gain experience fast!! thanx all.

flim

Mykola:
Is this some kind of joke? :D

It's understood that you can't wait to start working on paid, PAID only projects, but you could at least type the thread title right..

flim00001:
heh sry bout that. but are my sprites ok or do they suck? this is what i need to kno that way i can get employed.

9_6:

--- Quote from: flim00001 on November 09, 2006, 03:55:32 pm ---heh sry bout that. but are my sprites ok or do they suck? this is what i need to kno that way i can get employed.

--- End quote ---

If you want an honest answer: Your sprites heavily lack in quality.
I hardly believe anyone would want to pay you after seeing that portfolio so get better first.
Just look at almost everything else floating around on this board and then look at your work.

--- Quote from: flim00001 on November 09, 2006, 03:55:32 pm ---but if ya give me a good enough project then ill gain experience fast!!

--- End quote ---

Wrong way.
Get experience on your own, then offer your skills.
You're quite naive to think that a 'good enough project' (WHATEVER you mean by that) alone will help you improve your pixel skills.
And -by the way- are you even old enough to receive payment?

flim00001:
heh wand what is the age for that young child?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version