AuthorTopic: CaleidoSymmetry - Experienced Pixel Artist For Hire  (Read 2258 times)

Offline fereal

• @LuckyDothraki
    • View Profile
    • Caleidosymmetry

CaleidoSymmetry - Experienced Pixel Artist For Hire

on: October 21, 2017, 12:19:17 am
Hello, I'm an experienced pixel artist available for hire on small, mid-size, or big projects.

If you need any help with developing the visual direction, or already have an asset list and simply need the art created for a project, I can help. I would love to work with you to solve your projects' artistic and visual needs.

I do character design and animation, visual effects, UI (i.e. title screens, and other game mode screens), and Environment design.

I'm interested in contract or full time work.

I am not interested in rev-share.

I can promise timely and hassle free communication. I treat every moment on a given project with a lot of care and mindfulness. I enjoy taking full control of the art direction of a project, and I value input from those I'm working with. That's where my best work comes from. It's all about clearly communicating what a project needs, and that's what I'm here for.

Here is my portfolio

The best way to contact me is by email at caleidosymmetry(at)gmail.com

Feel free to contact me with project details, as well as any questions you may have about rates.

I hope to hear from you soon so I may start helping you actualize the world of your project.