AuthorTopic: [PIXEL ARTIST] [DESIGNER] Pixel artist looking for new projects!  (Read 3438 times)

Offline Jacob_V

• View Profile

Hello Pixelation!  I am a 17-year-old pixel artist who is getting started freelancing art for games.  I have a huge passion for playing and making games, and have wanted to get into design as a career since I was a kid.  I specialize in tilesets and area creation, but I also make sprites, animations, and more.  Here are a few sample images of what I can do!

You can also check out my portfolio right over here:

https://jacobvblog.wordpress.com/

I try to keep my rates as flexible as possible, so low-budget teams can still get the art they want.  All prices shown below are 100% negotiable.  For static tilesets, I charge around 60 cents per 16x16 tile; doubling the resolution of each tile doubles the price.  For instance, 32x32 tiles equate to $1.20 per, and so on.  For animations, because they are more difficult and time consuming, I would charge $1.75 per 16x16 frame; like tiles, the price would increase the larger the sprite is. 

If you're at all interested, you can contact me at jtvbofficial@gmail.com.

Finally, thanks for taking the time to look at my portfolio, and potentially considering me for your next project!

« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 07:13:04 pm by Jacob_V »

Offline Jacob_V

• View Profile

Re: [PIXEL ARTIST] [DESIGNER] for hire

Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 02:57:22 am
Gave my portfolio a huge overhaul.

Offline Jacob_V

• View Profile
I've made some more additions and am open for work.