AuthorTopic: [LOW-PAID] Looking for Pixel Artist for Long-Term Projects  (Read 2227 times)

Offline genreshinobi

• View Profile
Hey Pixelation Community! Most everyone in the Gamer world who knows me calls me "Ninja" so feel free to do the same. I'm looking for a pixel artist to join me in bringing a game I've been working on out of prototyping and into the light!

Out of respect for the rules, I've posted this in the "Free" section however there will be some compensation. But with an indie budget, it may not always add up to a $15/hr living wage. Maybe one day.

-The Company-
I am Magelight Games a indie game startup in Southern Louisiana. The goal of Magelight is to make a series of fun and casual mage inspired mobile games for lovers of high fantasy worlds such as Dungeons & Dragons, Final Fantasy, and Elder Scrolls. Each installment in the series will tackle a different casual genre (from an idle clicker, to a puzzle game, to a maze runner) and each featuring a specific mage archetype.

-The Project-
Currently, I'm working on an idle clicker, and am looking for a pixel artist who can work with me to polish the game up and give it some life. I've made several working prototypes, and am nearing a final push for a development build. I've divided the work into phases each with it's own budget. This first phase:
  • Craft 10 enemy sprites
  • Each with an Idle, Attack, Death, and Damaged animation
  • Est. 10 frames per animation
-Payment Options-
Cash I have a budget of $100, I'm willing to pay $50 up front and $50 on completion. We can work out any additional details together before we begin.
Revenue Share I know this isn't an option most are interested in, but if you'd like to work with me long term and see this project through, I'm offering a Revenue Share on top of the cash amounts I'm already paying.

-To Apply-
PM me here on pixelation.com OR
Email me at: ninja@magelight.co
Please include the following:
  • Link to your portfolio.
  • A little about yourself.
  • Are you interested in future tasks offered by this project?

-Limitations/Notes-
  • Magelight Games will own any final copyrights after final payment has cleared.
  • If you're interested in continued work on this project, there's a lot more to do. Future jobs include art for Social Media, Website, Blog, Game UI, Environment backgrounds, Main Character sprite and animations, Spell Effects, etc.
  • The game is being built in Game Maker Studio 2 using GML for Android and iPhone.

An artboard: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5q5lmei3h24lre2/AAB16ZusNyYCof8GERil0efsa?dl=0

Offline Maxcreed

• Check my portfolio below, Also i like Cheese!
    • maxcreed122
    • maxcreed122
    • View Profile

Re: [LOW-PAID] Looking for Pixel Artist for Long-Term Projects

Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 08:03:44 pm
Sended an Email. Hope you answer soon! See ya.
Want to hire me? To contact me just send a message with the tag [JOB] to my Email, my Pixelation account or add me on Discord
Email: ajgcreed@gmail.com
Discord: MaxCreed #1571
Portfolio: https://pixelation.org/index.php?topic=26128.0