AuthorTopic: Recruiting Artists And Vanilla JS Programmers at World's End Entertainment  (Read 1835 times)

Offline GtheDev

• View Profile
As a student currently enrolled in Computer Programming, I have found it difficult to obtain an internship with my limited knowledge and underwhelming professional experience. Most companies I applied to required 3-5 years experience, which seemed impossible to achieve if I was not given the initial opportunity to be hired.

However, I was determined not to let that stop me and thus created my own independent gaming studio - World's End Entertainment. Our current work force has grown and now consists of four artists, and three programmers. All friendly and hard working individuals.

Our first game Shield Smash, is an RPG Idle Adventurer which is being written using html, css, javascript and the game engine Construct 2. The art is created with Photoshop and Kritika. The game is still underdevelopment but is steadily progressing.

We are currently looking to expand our team with more programmers and artists, especially those well versed with pixel art. Upon completion of the game, Shield Smash will be launched on Kongregate, where you will each receive full credit as a part of World's End Entertainment. If the game makes money, the money will be divided evenly among the team. Please feel free to showcase the game as part of your portfolio.

To Apply
If you would like to join our team at World's End Entertainment, please feel free to send me your resume at gerarddummett1@yahoo.ca where I guarantee you that I will personally get back to you in a timely manner. The subject line should state: Resume for World's End Entertainment.

Our team currently consists of seven members from around the world and we are more than happy to have that number continue to grow. Discussions and meetings will be held via Skype and through Emails.

Thank you for taking your time to consider working with us, and we look forward to hearing from you.