AuthorTopic: [PAID] Looking for a pixel artist for an Android Basketball game  (Read 2542 times)

Offline TheOneAndOnly

• View Profile
So I've made an Android basketball game that is pretty unique as far as I know, but my only problem is that the pixel art that I have made doesn't have that professional feeling to it (shading etc).

Basically what I need is like a street basketball court or just a basketball court(about 256x144 depends on the character I guess) and a character or two, which should be about 64x64. The character doesn't need any animations, all it needs is a separate arm like in the game Bouncy Basketball.

The style should be similar to games like Bouncy Basketball, Ball King or Bouncy Hoops.

Anyway, let me know if you are interested. My budget isn't very big(couple hundred $), but if you can create a nice looking pixel art, then I would pay more for it if really needed.

Offline graysonorionk

• View Profile
sent you a pm!

Offline Serg

• View Profile
It looks like I can help.

A few questions:

1. Do you have a specific audience in mind? (Divided by the age and locations)
For example, if you're targeting Eastern countries it's better to ''assimilate'' art, as well as UI & UX to the culture.

2. Do you have any specific tech requirements for the artworks? (Like resolutions, etc)

This information will help me to understand your market and players, so we'll have a chance to apply our magic at maximum settings.
If you're not sure with the answers, no problem, I can figure this out for you.

Let me introduce myself.
My name is Serg, and I run a small Art Studio "Ponylab."
We specialize in crafting art for awesome games.
Please, check our portfolio here: https://ponylab.studio/portfolio
And you can read a few reviews from our customers here: https://ponylab.studio/

You can reach us filling a contact form on our website or simply by dropping an email at hello@ponylab.studio