AuthorTopic: player character for platforming game  (Read 4671 times)

Offline Macattackk

• @PsycheMac
    • View Profile
    • Structure of Reign

Re: player character for platforming game

Reply #10 on: August 12, 2017, 07:58:47 am
It's odd how still his gun is compared to the breathing. Maybe have the arms move every so slightly to not make parts of him look like a statue.
Structure of Reign - Government sandbox strategy game

Twitter: @PsycheMac

Offline mtpassd

• View Profile

Reply #11 on: August 12, 2017, 06:37:14 pm
I agree, with the critiques and have created a couple more idle cycles based on the suggestions. Which one is better left or right? Suggestions on improvements?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 06:43:14 pm by mtpassd »

Offline Lustxful

• View Profile

Reply #12 on: August 12, 2017, 08:15:05 pm
I agree, with the critiques and have created a couple more idle cycles based on the suggestions. Which one is better left or right? Suggestions on improvements?

Looking great. I'm really jealous of that breathe effect you got out of it. It really looks like the chest expands.
I prefer the movement out of the gun sprite. This is being nit picky but he is breathing a bit fast for being idle. try increasing the stand still frame by one at the end. Kinda curious how it turns out.
I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds.   - Trigun, Vash the Stampede

Offline mtpassd

• View Profile

Reply #13 on: August 12, 2017, 09:54:21 pm

Looking great. I'm really jealous of that breathe effect you got out of it. It really looks like the chest expands.
I prefer the movement out of the gun sprite. This is being nit picky but he is breathing a bit fast for being idle. try increasing the stand still frame by one at the end. Kinda curious how it turns out.

Thank you, I have been working hard to get it looking right. I think the breathing is indeed to fast. Here it is at a more rested pace I think I am almost finished with the idle.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 11:50:57 pm by mtpassd »