AuthorTopic: WANTED: Pixel artist to work on indie game background  (Read 1689 times)

Offline JaredofArt

• View Profile
Howdy there. :P

So I'm looking for somebody to recreate an image that I've made into pixel art for an indie game that I'm working on. I won't post it here for privacy, but essentially what I'm wanting to do is make a map screen of the final area. Preeeetty much like those screens that pop up before you go into a Wily fortress stage in Megaman: https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/megaman/images/8/8d/WilyCastle9.png/revision/latest?cb=20100315053413 <--- Those things. Except a bit more detailed then that. :P I guess I'm looking for something that looks out of the NES era? I could go whatever way. So this should be a relatively quick job.

I'd like a general price range of what you'd charge and I'd also like to request that you don't post the picture elsewhere on the internet, to your own person blog, etc, since it's part of a project that will be sold commercially. Naturally that means I'd like the rights to the artwork for commercial use. If you can't do that then I'm sorry I'm not interested.

My email is JaredofArt@gmail.com if anybody is interested.

Thank you for your time. Cheers. :)