AuthorTopic: Collaboration for Shooter Project  (Read 1845 times)

Offline facecrime

• View Profile

Collaboration for Shooter Project

on: July 19, 2017, 11:32:12 am
Twin-stick sci-fi shooter looking for art support!

The Project:
I have been extensively prototyping a game that I'm hoping to take to steam with the support of talented and dedicated artists.

Here's an early build to give you an idea:
Crater Hounds v0.2 Protoype on scirra.com

The Team:
I'm a games professional with a track record of over a decade, albeit this being my first attempt at releasing a game on my own.
I'd love to find some talented individuals to team up with me and create something to be proud of.

Payment:
I'm willing to discuss a revenue share based on the contribution of each team member.

Time frame:
We should figure out the quickest route to release. The exact scope of this project is not set in stone yet, we will break down the plans against the available resources and everyone's estimates. Idea is to create (short) single player campaign with a tight set of maps and characters. The top priority should be to get it done while everybody is still excited about it.

Style:
I'm inspired by titles like Chaos Engine, Raptor: Call of Shadows or Alien Breed. Some experiments and concepts in cooperation with other artists are available, but there's lots of room for contributions and visual style decisions . As mentioned, a priority is that we set productive and achievable goals.

To Apply
Send a portfolio, a quick resume and your conditions to facecrime@gmx.de