AuthorTopic: Kyle McArthur - Professional Pixel Artist / Animator, Game Designer, Writer  (Read 19272 times)

Offline RollToNotDie

• Calamity_Kyle
    • RollToNotDie
    • CalamityKyle
    • View Profile
    • My Pixel Art Portfolio
Hello! My name is Kyle McArthur, and I am a professional pixel artist, game designer, and writer seeking paid work. I know this forum is about game art, but I figured I would mention my other skills as well in case you are looking for that triple threat developer to add to your team. If you are indeed someone looking to hire for any of those skill sets, then congratulations, you're in the right place! I'm seeking part time, full time, commission, or contract work (big or small). Sorry, I am not interested in solely rev-share projects at this time.

Some quick facts: I have 6 years experience as a pixel artist / animator, 7 years as a game designer, and 12 years experience as a writer. I've had 5 of my theatrical plays put on stage, I've worked on several of both professional and hobby games, and I absolutely love what I do.

Resume & Portfolio
Rates

My standard rate for short term freelance work is $50/hr USD + any transfer fees if applicable.  This is not set in stone and can vary.  I also offer flat rates, but I’ll need a full breakdown of the work you want done before I can give an estimate.  I can work with most budgets, so in your first message, please let me know your ballpark budget for the project and we can discuss.

Contact

You can contact me through any of the methods below, and I will get back to you ASAP.

Email: TractorBeamTuesdays@gmail.com
Twitter: @Calamity_Kyle
Discord: Calamity_Kyle#4630

If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer those for you. For all inquiries of services, please let me know what work you are looking to have done. We can then discuss my quote for the work, and the timeline for it to be complete by.

Here are some quick art samples, you can see my entire portfolio with the link above.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 12:38:04 am by RollToNotDie »
For the good of games; to adventure!

Offline Hayden_Steed

• View Profile
Hello, Kyle McArthur, I think your work is good, and let me get to the point. I am making a Star Wars fan game, we need more artists, are you interested?

Offline RollToNotDie

• Calamity_Kyle
    • RollToNotDie
    • CalamityKyle
    • View Profile
    • My Pixel Art Portfolio
Hey Hayden. Thanks, I'm glad you like my work. I love Star Wars, so I am certainly interested. Please send details to me through any of the contact methods I listed above!

Offline RollToNotDie

• Calamity_Kyle
    • RollToNotDie
    • CalamityKyle
    • View Profile
    • My Pixel Art Portfolio
I am currently accepting commissions, job offers, etc again at this time. Please get in touch if you're interested in my work!

Offline Somin

• View Profile
Hello, I liked very much your pixel art. I have a project for an RPG and I also liked the part of "writer" so you can help me finishing the lore. Would you like to work with me?

Offline RollToNotDie

• Calamity_Kyle
    • RollToNotDie
    • CalamityKyle
    • View Profile
    • My Pixel Art Portfolio
Hello, I liked very much your pixel art. I have a project for an RPG and I also liked the part of "writer" so you can help me finishing the lore. Would you like to work with me?

Hey Somin, thanks for getting in touch. Sure, send me a message through any of the contact methods I listed in my post and tell me the details of what work you're looking to have done. Thanks!

Offline RollToNotDie

• Calamity_Kyle
    • RollToNotDie
    • CalamityKyle
    • View Profile
    • My Pixel Art Portfolio
I am currently still available for more work, so please get in touch! Here's an update of some recent artwork I've posted.

Offline RollToNotDie

• Calamity_Kyle
    • RollToNotDie
    • CalamityKyle
    • View Profile
    • My Pixel Art Portfolio
I'm currently looking for more work of any kind so please get in touch if you are interested! Here is some more artwork from recent posts.

Offline RollToNotDie

• Calamity_Kyle
    • RollToNotDie
    • CalamityKyle
    • View Profile
    • My Pixel Art Portfolio
I am open for more work at this time, so please get in touch!

Offline RollToNotDie

• Calamity_Kyle
    • RollToNotDie
    • CalamityKyle
    • View Profile
    • My Pixel Art Portfolio
Just updating that I am accepting more work at this time, so please contact me.