AuthorTopic: Pixel Artist needed for a story rich game.  (Read 2871 times)

Offline Evilsack

• View Profile

Pixel Artist needed for a story rich game.

on: July 08, 2017, 11:50:08 am
Hey guys!
I'm Evilsack, a game dev for Peccatum Studios. We are currently working on a game called A Father's Deal, but we need some help with pixel art.

Right now we have a deep and rich story and we also have some concept art, but what we don't have is some decent pixel art since the art style of this game will be pixel. We use discord to communicate with one another and to share our ideas and work we have created. The game will be created in Game Maker and right now we are looking at some background, sprites and UI elements to be filled in.

Long story short  ;) John is a man who has his own personal vendetta against The Devil. He wants to kill him/it.

Who we're looking for:
Someone who can communicate well with peers
Someone who can dedicate some sort of time to their work
Obviously someone who is good at pixel art!

This is obviously free work right now so I'm not asking for some amazing things but we need something we can work with so that we can continue the development of this game. We currently have programmers, a concept artist, a voice actor, a composer and a writer at work trying to make a fantastic game!

If you're interested here's the discord link! Hope to see you there  ;D https://discord.gg/FtaDqHx
(Edit) We have 2 active artists working on the game right now. More are welcome! Feel free to join the discord server or pm me.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 04:00:29 pm by Evilsack »

Offline Alpha

• Motivated Blacksmith
    • @Alpha__314
    • https://alphashittystuff.tumblr.com/
    • View Profile

Re: Pixel Artist needed for a story rich game.

Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 07:03:33 pm
Discord link expired.  :)

Offline Evilsack

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: July 11, 2017, 06:31:54 am
Discord link expired.  :)
Ah! Edited. ty

Offline Evilsack

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: August 09, 2017, 07:13:42 pm
Slots are still open  :D