AuthorTopic: Action-Adventure Retro game in need of a pixel artist  (Read 2154 times)

Offline EmiArdilla

• View Profile
Hello Pixelation!
To make this quick, I'm currently developing an action-adventure, 16-bit top-down video game in the vein of the first and third installments of the The Legend Of Zelda franchise called "The Legend That Was Never Told".
The game would feature three main unlockable stories with different protagonists, a lot of varied NPCs and enemies to make the world feel more alive, as well as complex fighting systems unique to each character.
The team already has two music artist, a concept, a programmer (that would be me) and a pixel artist. The thing is, that pixel artist is not very experienced, and se would need another one. The game has a title and a prototipe is in the works, But we need a pixel artist who could devote an hour or so a day to the project AND that could work for free (that is, until the game comes out and the artist gets his/her parte of the game cost.
If you are interested and would like to hear (of rather, read) more about the project, contact me with my email (el.emiardilla@gmail.com) and I'll give you more details.
Thanks for your time,
Emilio.