AuthorTopic: Character designer needed !!!  (Read 2222 times)

Offline Senthur Raj

• View Profile

Character designer needed !!!

on: June 28, 2017, 11:36:20 am
Hi, i'm Senthur. I started Game development a year ago and have published a game in play store named "Newton's" which is 2D shooter in which you shoot apples falling at a rate of 'g' before they reach the ground thereby stopping Newton from discovering gravity.

I thought of developing a rogue like, shoot'em up, side-scroller game in which u get to choose between a group of native tribes and animals and battle against one another [just like Counter terrorists and Terrorists]. Its a lan multiplayer// with three game modes.
I just wanted to develop a game like this after spending more than 48+ hrs on BROFORCE and also METAL SLUG.
If you are really interested to design 10 characters [5 Tribes + 5 Animals] and the levels are based on procedural generation so sprites/tiles for the environment is required as well, This a Free to play Android game and i'm not looking for a profit, I just wanted to develop this game and put it out there so people who love Roguelikes/Roguelites like me or just people who love to bust their friends can spend countless hours with their friends.

I just need a passionate designer who grew up playing classic NES games, has a good artistic style in his work and is fun to work with.
Mail me @ imsenthur@gmail.com