AuthorTopic: line art colour  (Read 3285 times)

Offline Nix

• when life throws you pixels.. make pixelade
    • View Profile

line art colour

on: October 28, 2006, 09:28:38 pm
ive finsally got into my artistic flare. lost it for like a year and it done my head in. but im feeling all good atm.

i decided to visit punaji (im dave on ther) and go through the pixel scraps to find a line i could colour. and found one and started.

i dunno weather to finish it as so far this has taken about an hour (with msn not helping)

edit://

btw.. if people comment, can u not point out anatomy issues. as im jus following the line art. thx.

this is my first attempt at fists and muscles

« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 10:38:51 pm by Nix »
Nixel Art

Offline Nix

• View Profile

Re: line art colour

Reply #1 on: October 29, 2006, 09:48:03 am
edit://

finished it.

Nixel Art

Offline Alex

• clrclrclrclr
    • View Profile

Reply #2 on: October 29, 2006, 10:27:33 am
dude....total copout right here. you have some full lines there, and you just cut it all off with a single line and say its finished. You have a good start going on, you just need to flesh it out a little more i think. i want you to finish the entire piece here, and im sure there are others who would like to see the same. we are all willing to help, so dont be afraid to ask.
alexander

Offline Nix

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: October 29, 2006, 10:52:23 am
ok ill do the rest later.  :y:
Nixel Art

Offline Xion

• View Profile
    • FourbitFriday

Reply #4 on: October 29, 2006, 08:22:42 pm
I agree with calcium lime and rust remover. This started out pretty cool. Don't just stop like that.
I must say, though, that I preferred the original lines. The way you tried foreshortening doesn't really work out on this piece, and I liked the kind of ragdollish feel with the original arm. I love the way you did the other arm and head, though.