AuthorTopic: [UNPAID/REV-SHARE/PAID] Artist for "Pokka Labs"Team  (Read 1739 times)

Offline pokka

• Let's make games togheter!
    • View Profile

[UNPAID/REV-SHARE/PAID] Artist for "Pokka Labs"Team

on: March 11, 2017, 08:07:57 pm
Who am I ?

Hello, my name is Andrea, aka Pokka; I'm a 19 years old italian freelancer and leader of a small developing team with four more freelancers.

The basics :

We are developing a bullethell with rpg like elements, in both graphics and mechanics codename "PRJ:Generations" for now, based on the same concept of GoW, slaying gods, but with bullet hell like combact; it's developed with the help of bulletml script language. Now that you know the basics of our project let me give you a more interesting info: The game has most of it's mechanics done, the only thing missing for a demo are the graphics and some audio/music effects, which are both inspired by chronotrigger/snes games. Our plan is to have a solid demo built to share, so we may start a SMALL crowdfunding -not asking for enormous amount of money- again a SMALL crowdfunding, a steam project page and a indiemod page to get some real feedback.

What's next :

Once we've collected enough data we may discuss if the full game developing should happening, based on the feedback. If people appreciated it and had crowd funded, or if it has been disliked and failed the crowd fund. Rev-share or hourly pay for you, these are details to define post-demo/post-crowd fund. This would mean UNPAID work for the demo and paid work if the project start.

Who are we looking for :
So, basically we are looking for an unpaid freelancer, full-time or part-time is your choice, to join us and  speed up our work, with the good chance of a pay and an engagement for a permanent job in the team. There you have some examples of our current style, for more examples or even a "playable" version of the game please contact me by mail : http://imgur.com/a/cLwaY

Concluding Notes :

I'm more interested in developing a full game than earning money, so please if you have any friend/contact who may be interested please let me know. Tips and suggest Are welcome too, thanks again. You can also contact me at this email address : pokkastream@gmail.com

Regards, Andrea.