AuthorTopic: Need for an artistic twin...  (Read 2384 times)

Offline MrAlgorithm

• View Profile

Need for an artistic twin...

on: February 19, 2017, 06:34:26 pm
It might be a slightly long post but title tells the short story. Since you clicked, you are interested. You might also be interested in getting to know me here... If not, please jump to last paragraph.

I'm a 23 years old Phd engineering student who loves games since childhood and who has a passion of developing games(I started developing games with python on my nokia 7610) since the middle of the undergrad study. I know several programming languages and I messed around and created mobile and PC content with several game engines, ue4, unity, game maker, etc. I made lots and lots of small games and interesting programs(small physics engines, genetic algorithms and neural networks), but never published them. Unfortunately, most of the time, I try to develop big games(relatively big, not like an AAA ofc...) from big ideas and don't have time or patience to design a whole game + do the art + programming by myself. I'm also really bad at visual design and creating art assets cuz it takes hours or days for me to decide something on that field. Thanks for the precious time you spent while reading this.

I'm looking for a fellow artist/designer to work with, starting from small projects which we can discuss and decide together(everyone has ideas). I need the fire of collaboration ! If you are good at creating art, you are golden. You get the point... Add friend, share your thoughts here, whatever you feel comfortable is okay for me.

Take care!(yes this is the last paragraph(just kidding plz don't go))

Offline Shirsh

• TheShirsh
    • View Profile

Re: Need for an artistic twin...

Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 03:19:05 pm
Hey man, can you show some of your previous games and things please, kinda to see, what things interests you