AuthorTopic: The Unicorn[wip]  (Read 6464 times)

Offline AdamAtomic

• natural born medic
    • View Profile
    • Adam Atomic

Re: The Unicorn[wip]

Reply #10 on: October 26, 2006, 04:07:36 am
it looks great so far, however, issues dealing with the penis...not only will you get immature remarks saying "I dont want to see that shit wtf OMG!!!!111oneoneone" but I consider myself mature enough to handle it, but honestly, it ruined the entire thing for me.  You dont see professional photographics or illustrations of animals with their junk hanging out where everyone can clearly make it out.  anyway, good luck.

Everyone with a magnifying glass anyways, I bet this is one lonely pony...

I agree, it's very strange, can i call it "post-c64"?  would really like to see how the style adapts to the body and anatomy of the beast.  I think the lighting on his neck thing seems different or from a different source, compared to his head and the rest of the body - or else I'm just reading that form wrong, I'm not sure!  Pretty awesome regardless.

Offline Helm

• View Profile
    • Asides-Bsides

Reply #11 on: October 26, 2006, 04:17:47 am
We've been post-c64 since 1985 or so, I think :P

Offline ptoing

• variegated quadrangle arranger
    • the_ptoing
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/2191.htm
    • View Profile
    • Perpetually inactive website

Reply #12 on: October 26, 2006, 04:27:16 am
More like 1992-3, jerk.
There are no ugly colours, only ugly combinations of colours.

Offline younit

• View Profile

Reply #13 on: October 26, 2006, 05:02:25 am
it looks great so far, however, issues dealing with the penis...not only will you get immature remarks saying "I dont want to see that shit wtf OMG!!!!111oneoneone" but I consider myself mature enough to handle it, but honestly, it ruined the entire thing for me.  You dont see professional photographics or illustrations of animals with their junk hanging out where everyone can clearly make it out.  anyway, good luck.

With the risk of being a troll, but what the hell? Thats probably the most inmature comment ive seen in these boards for years!

I cant wait to see an update!

Offline Joseph

• Shut up and pixel.
    • View Profile

Reply #14 on: October 26, 2006, 05:23:58 am
im sorry for such a stupid bump, but...Lol.  (directed towards the post just above this)