AuthorTopic: Looking for one/two artists for a serious project  (Read 2626 times)

Offline Somin

• View Profile

Looking for one/two artists for a serious project

on: October 18, 2017, 05:01:42 pm
Hello, I am looking for pixel artists for an RPG. I already have two musicians and the lore of the game is almost ready. The game itself, not very much, but I would like to have sprites and make a demo for present the game. I guess I will pay if the game is published, but if you do not agree, we can talk with no problem. For more information, ask me.

EDIT: I don't know yet the technical things, like the size, the number of sub-images etc. I would like to talk with the artist to decide the style of art, but I think it will be like Hyper Light Drifter.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 12:22:07 am by Somin »

Offline eishiya

• http://pixeljoint.com/p/28889.htm
    • View Profile
    • Website

Re: Looking for one/two artists for a serious proyect

Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 05:39:38 pm
Could you please include more information about the work in your post?
The sizes of the sprites you need, the number and kinds of animations per character, the approximate number of characters, what kind of non-character art you might need, etc.
In addition, it might help people to know the theme of the game. An RPG can be anything. Some artists have more fun with certain kinds of settings than other. If you have a particular style or feel to the game, you should probably also include references for that.

You should probably also include how much you're paying, since this forum is for paid offers only. If you're planning to offer revenue share or something similar, you should have this thread moved to the Unpaid section.

Offline Somin

• View Profile

Re: Looking for one/two artists for a serious project

Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 12:22:39 am
Thank you, I did.

Offline Rosier

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: October 19, 2017, 03:05:33 am
It's still rather unclear on whether or not you're paying/what you are paying.  It comes across as, "I'll pay you after all the hard work is done, maybe."

Offline Maxcreed

• Check my portfolio below, Also i like Cheese!
    • maxcreed122
    • maxcreed122
    • View Profile

Reply #4 on: October 19, 2017, 06:00:25 pm
Hey, Interested on the project. Its a little vague what you need you know?
Still if what you need is talk to the artist add me on Skype: maxcreed2 or send me an Email.

Portfolio:
https://pixelation.org/index.php?topic=21432.0
Hope you talk to me. See ya!
Want to hire me? To contact me just send a message with the tag [JOB] to my Email, my Pixelation account or add me on Discord
Email: ajgcreed@gmail.com
Discord: MaxCreed #1571
Portfolio: https://pixelation.org/index.php?topic=26128.0