AuthorTopic: [Closed] Pixel Artist for Low Res Contra-Like Game  (Read 3316 times)

Offline FunInfusedGames

• View Profile
    • Fun Infused Games

[Closed] Pixel Artist for Low Res Contra-Like Game

on: January 24, 2017, 10:13:46 pm
I'm working on a Contra-like game and need a talented low res pixel artist to bring it to life. Here is a video of what the game looks like now using my placeholder artwork. Most of what I am mostly looking for is improving the art/animations of the player and enemies. The game will be released on Steam for PC (I have it through Greenlight already) and potentially other platforms if that goes well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOgm2LYyfy4

I need animations for the player with gun aimed in 8 directions, several enemies, and a full screen sized boss to start. I may ask for some background artwork too depending on how involved the other stuff is. The game will have 5 levels total and I will need more artwork as we go along, but I want to start with getting the first level squared away first. Everything in the game is scaled up 4 times the size it is drawn at, which I will handle in game.

If you are interested, please send me a link to your profile / examples of your work, your rate, and the time frame you could do this in (I would like at least this first level stuff soon, we can take longer on the following levels, as I haven't planned out everything there yet) and any questions you have for me. I'm looking specifically for pixel art so if you don't have example of that, I am not interested.

Feel free to respond here or email kris AT funinfused DOT com.

Thanks!

Kris
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 10:01:48 pm by FunInfusedGames »

Offline Gogglecrab

• View Profile

Re: [Paid] Pixel Artist for Low Res Contra-Like Game

Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 11:07:37 pm
Looks interesting, email sent! ;D

Offline ThePixelMonster

• 2D/3D Artist & Animator
    • indieworx
    • https://www.facebook.com/thepixelmonster
    • View Profile

Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 11:16:08 pm
I've been typing you an email, will send it over soon.

Offline FunInfusedGames

• View Profile
    • Fun Infused Games

Reply #3 on: January 25, 2017, 05:57:18 am
Thanks for all the replies so far everyone!

I'm going to probably give it a day or two before I start responding because I want to see all of what comes in, but I will be in touch with everyone shortly. I'm seeing some pretty good stuff so far!

Offline Bo___

• Bo_Pixel_Design
    • bodesignspixels
    • View Profile
    • Designs by Bo

Reply #4 on: January 25, 2017, 10:30:39 am
I am interested too, I'll type you an email

Offline FunInfusedGames

• View Profile
    • Fun Infused Games

Re: [Closed] Pixel Artist for Low Res Contra-Like Game

Reply #5 on: January 31, 2017, 10:04:21 pm
Thanks everyone for the responses. I haven't gotten a chance to respond to all the individual emails but I found someone who's style fits what I am working on that I am going to work with.