AuthorTopic: Not sure if this is the right place to post but...  (Read 2359 times)

Offline Kairos

• xlion95
    • View Profile

Not sure if this is the right place to post but...

on: January 21, 2017, 09:35:22 pm
I can't login to pixeljoint no matter what I do, tried resetting the password and doing the cookie thing but to no avail. I even tried to contact the administration of pixeljoint like four times but I never got a reply so I guessed I'd post here hoping to get a cross user from there that maybe could help... It's a longshot but whataheck  :D

Offline Ai

• finti
    • http://pixeljoint.com/pixels/profile.asp?id=1996
    • finticemo
    • View Profile

Re: Not sure if this is the right place to post but...

Reply #1 on: January 22, 2017, 05:25:01 am
Well, you're ahead of me. It either fails to connect or gives me a 500 error, for the entire site. Some people on the chatroom were expressing some issues about admin backlog, things sitting in the public queue for aaaaaages because there is no-one to finalize their approval. So my best guess is that either it finally fell over, or someone failed to fix things up correctly.
If you insist on being pessimistic about your own abilities, consider also being pessimistic about the accuracy of that pessimistic judgement.

Offline Kairos

• xlion95
    • View Profile

Reply #2 on: January 22, 2017, 04:38:26 pm
Well, you're ahead of me. It either fails to connect or gives me a 500 error, for the entire site. Some people on the chatroom were expressing some issues about admin backlog, things sitting in the public queue for aaaaaages because there is no-one to finalize their approval. So my best guess is that either it finally fell over, or someone failed to fix things up correctly.

Oh what a pity. I do fail to load the site every now and then, too.

Offline eishiya

• http://pixeljoint.com/p/28889.htm
    • View Profile
    • Website

Reply #3 on: January 22, 2017, 05:45:10 pm
The site has always had occasional 500 errors, and some things consistently 500 out and have done so for years.
Jalonso, usually the most active mod, has been missing recently. The public queue is more backed up than usual, but things are getting through it, which means the site isn't entirely devoid of moderation, it's just much slower without Jalonso around.