AuthorTopic: Looking for an 2D artist to work on a 2D project  (Read 1751 times)

Offline Werhunter

• View Profile

Looking for an 2D artist to work on a 2D project

on: January 21, 2017, 08:25:20 pm
Hi mij name is Axel and at the moment i am still learning a lot about game development and unity

and i am looking for an 2D artist and it doesn't matter if your an pro or an beginner as long as your not in it for money beacus i want to make a 2D game just as a free time project to grow as a developer and to just make a fun game :)

the game wil be made in Unity btw

requirements:

1 Motivated/Motivation:

as stated before i don't mind how good your art is as long as your are in it to learn and grow as an artist and have fun in the progress

2 You know a little bit about game development:

if you don't it doesn't matter that much but it would be very helpful since you will have a rough idea how long somethings take to make

3 you have game idea's:

at the moment i have no idea what kind of 2D game i want to make so we can come up with an idea
together but please keep the idea do able since i am a novice programmer i cannot make everything

4: you have skype:

this is pretty important as we will probably use skype to call each other and talk about the game and to send over things like: Art sprites, Game Builds, Sounds etc....

5 you can either speak English or Dutch:

this one is pretty obvious but should be stated none the less since we need to be able to understand each other

6 the game will be small:

i want to keep the game small so we will get the game finished instead of having a big game with nothing to do

so if you are interested then you can contact me at:

or
by replying to this thread :)

thanks for reading and have a nice day :3