AuthorTopic: [UNPAID/SORT-OF-PAID] Pixel artist needed for some finishing touches (New 3DS)  (Read 1666 times)

Offline Blaveloper

• View Profile
Hello,

We are currently developing a New 3DS 2D platform game.
I have done most of the pixel art myself already (and someone else handled the level backgrounds), so I don't have an awfully lot to do for you, except for those last few things I can't manage to do myself.
The guy who did the level backgrounds is currently working on pixel art for another yet unrevealed project of ours right now, so I don't want to bother him too much.

Pay?
Due to the average earnings we get, we're not able to pay the amount you most likely want.
However, if great effort was put into your work and/or it goes beyond our expectations, we'll be prepared to give you some money in return.
(Trust me, we're satisfied quite quickly. ;) )

Work?
Although I mentioned there are a few things to do, don't be surprised by the size of those few things.
By "a few things", I meant a few things on paper.
In practise however, some of those things have been sub-divided into more tasks, which could still come over as a lot.

The things I'm talking about only include the player animations, world maps, world bosses, and the main antagonist.
Except for the last one, these tasks can be sub-divided into up to 8 tasks per task.

I'm posting this job for a reason ey! ;)

What else to know?
We're still quite a small indie dev team, but we are planning move ourselves from the Netherlands to Japan in the relatively near future.
By that time, we would need a decent team too.
So there is a chance you will be invited to join our team full time when the time comes.
As a bonus that you've worked on this one project, when you get a full job offer, you'll get the opportunity to skip the job interviews altogether, because you have already proven to be good.
However, accepting the offer is obviously not required.

What is the game like?
Normally, I can't talk about unrevealed games.
Fortunately, this game has already been announced, so I can show you some screenshots:

Contact?
tl;dr, you can send me an email at d.blaszyk (GUESSWHAT) cw-games.org.