AuthorTopic: An uncertain introduction... (comments welcome)  (Read 10106 times)

Offline Helm

• View Profile
    • Asides-Bsides

Re: An uncertain introduction... (comments welcome)

Reply #20 on: October 16, 2006, 12:52:16 pm
Make your art any way you like. If the process is foreign to what we are endorse here, there might not be much critique that we can offer you. It's as simple as that.

Gil, you should know better than to derail threads with how 'disappointed' you are in us. Stick to the topic. What can and what cannot be posted on this forum is covered now by the terms of usage.

Offline eobet

• View Profile
    • eobet disajn

Re: An uncertain introduction... (comments welcome)

Reply #21 on: October 16, 2006, 05:17:00 pm
Eobet, I would give you some critiques, but I guess the stuff you've still got up is old and it'd be useless to you. I really liked what I saw of your vector stuff, you should show it all off here.
As I mentioned, I've moved away from hand pushing pixels but am interested in getting back into it, so I don't mind critique at all, or even paint-overs (if you do this on these forums). The karate stuff is obviously trying to do a IK+ game without upsetting Mr. Maclean too much. I must admit that the belt pixels are actually stolen from Studio 3's unauthorized update, IK 2000! I also looked at the wonderful and unique Atari ST version of the original International Karate, but I could never reach that level.

I also posted in the linked thread as you suggested.