AuthorTopic: [PAID] Pixel Artist wanted for 2d action platformer Enchanted Pendulum  (Read 2583 times)

Offline Abster

• View Profile
Hello.

I'm a bit of a retro nut, having primarily grown on the NES through PS2 eras. I've always been one to want to create his own love letter to the old pixel games.  In particular, I have a knack for exploratory 2d action platformers such as Metroid, Legacy of the Wizard, Faxanadu, Castlevania SOTN and later, among others. 

Enchanted Pendulum:  The Chrono Valkyrie is my intended love letter to the genre of 2d games later dubbed the "Igavania".  It intends to truly mix several aspects of RPGs such as exploiting enemy weaknesses and using your arsenal of equipment and abilities to get from point A to point B, key-to-lock type gameplay.  It is a dark fantasy with 16-32 bit graphics using a 400 x 240 resolution.

This is the design for my game's main character, Sylvia Brangwin.

Finally, here is an early sprite created to exhibit the kind of sprite style I am aiming for. 

Castlevania style isn't too far off from what I seek graphics-wise.  Those that think they can do this style and do it well feel free to leave a PM here or reply to this topic for inquiries.  Most importantly, I am looking for someone who is reliable and is regularly available.

EDIT:  To anyone that didn't see the images yesterday try reloading this topic.  It appears Photobucket went down for a time rendering the images unviewable.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 04:14:15 am by Abster »

Offline Cosmos black

• View Profile
I am very interested in helping you out
Here is my email: seankun@outlook.com

I want to help out becuase I am a huge castlvainia fan

Offline Sturo

• View Profile
Sent you a PM!