AuthorTopic: Wow, it's been a long time  (Read 6008 times)

Offline Snippa

• View Profile

Re: Wow, it's been a long time

Reply #10 on: October 13, 2006, 03:43:16 am
Hi Snippa:

I like the unusual perspective and I'd like to hear more about this game you're developing. Genre? Style? Etc?

GA
Thanks.
The game is an mmorpg, it's mostly just a bunch of scattered ideas at the moment half of them have been written on paper, about a quarter of those ideas have been slightly tested in a text-based web game (stopped working on that due to the fact that I can't do what I want with my game in php :P). Pretty much just alot of new unique ideas mixed with alot of old ideas from other games (such as civilization, ultima online, world of warcraft, and some others).
I don't want to go into too much detail with that...

It will be a top-down Ultima Online style game, I'd prefer it to be in 3D, but I suck with 3D modeling, especially when it comes to texturing :P

Not sure what all you're interested in knowing about it... but it's pretty much still in it's earliest stages, even though I've been working on the ideas for about 3 years now.

The art in the image above though, I've stopped work on since my friend decided to stop work on his game. My mmorpg wont have computers or guns in it :P
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 03:44:53 am by Snippa »