AuthorTopic: Outsideish  (Read 1694 times)

Offline ChillTaco

• View Profile

Outsideish

on: November 08, 2016, 05:34:59 am
Ive uhh. Made a tree, and a bush... There is a lot more outside in the game... I just wanted to make sure my basic tree and bush looked ok. Someone once told me my trees looked like something on fire lol.

Also toilet. Im still working on the house, uhh I guess if I take all the advice given in that last post I could put a bathroom in the master bedroom. Uhh, is this a good toilet? Wow. thats the question of the century isnt it.

Offline MysteryMeat

• "The new alternative to q-tipping your cat!"
    • mysterymeat
    • spoiledmysterymeat
    • View Profile
    • My rad art blog!

Re: Outsideish

Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 05:48:45 am
It looks solid to me, but also doesn't fit the art style a bit. You seem to be running with a cel-shaded cartoony art style, but the way you've textured the foliage gives that tree way more detail than the rest of the environment. Try to smooth it out some, or take the more difficult road and start bumping up the detail on the rest of your assets.
PSA: use imgur
http://pixelation.org/index.php?topic=19838.0 also go suggest on my quest, cmon
MAJOR BORK TALLY: |

Offline ChillTaco

• View Profile

Re: Outsideish

Reply #2 on: November 08, 2016, 07:09:18 am
Your right, those trees do contrast to much. Im waaaaay to lazy to animate mega sexy sprites, Ill never get my game done on my own if I bump up past meh. I might have messed up on the trees, but they look more related to the art now maybe.