AuthorTopic: [PAID] want pixel art for twinstick space shooter  (Read 2297 times)

Offline spirulence

• View Profile

[PAID] want pixel art for twinstick space shooter

on: November 08, 2016, 07:49:42 pm
Hi, my name is Cameron!

I'm developing a twinstick shooter, as yet unnamed, that focuses on slow movement, heavy armor, and correct commitment in order to win the day. Programmer art in the screenshot that follows.

If you have a gamepad, you can play this first version on Windows: http://kiberion.net/pannewb/shmup/shmup_0.1.2.exe

I am not great at picking an art direction, so I prize freelancers who have played a lot of space shooters and have ideas on how to make the ship design fresh and unique, especially if that means making it at least a little weird.

To start, I just want a player ship with a few animations. The ship is 64x64 pixels, although I would gladly accept small variations in size and aspect to accommodate your vision. I need the following animations:
- forward movement
- reverse movement
- dodge left and right (barrel roll, or sudden teleportation with afterimage, or let's discuss)
- fire main cannon
- fire AOE attack
- explosion (player death)

The work pays $25/hr, and I'd prefer an upfront quote of which I'd pay half before the work begins. If we work well together, more work will follow. :)

The best way to contact me is email: cseebach@sinfoniasolutions.com

Offline xXarabongXx

• View Profile

Re: [PAID] want pixel art for twinstick space shooter

Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 09:54:43 pm
I'm interested,
I've sent you a mail.