AuthorTopic: Editorial Publication looking for a London-based artist to paint Pixel mural  (Read 1772 times)

Offline Elsammio99

• View Profile
Hi guys, hope you're all doing well. So anyways, I'm a writer at a mid-sized gaming publication based in London, and i'm looking for someone to paint a pixellated mural for our rather rundown-looking podcast room.

Nothing's been decided just yet, so right now i'm simply trying to gauge interest from anyone who lives in the area and may have worked in murals before. In return, the publication would be happy to promote your work, which would of course then appear in the background of our new video podcast. We would also hope to produce a time-lapse recording of you doing your thing in order to create some interesting new content and (hopefully) benefit your careers. Please note that the work is paid, (the exact figure involved would be hammered out later).

As for the painting itself, we will probably be throwing a number of ideas and reference materials at you, but we would also appreciate your input in the design. The room itself is the size of a very small bedroom, and we're currently aiming to have at least 2 walls painted.

So, let me know if you're interested and we can discuss it further. Thanks.