General > Challenges & Activities

The Recorded Pixel Art Project :: FOURTEEN VIDEOS!

<< < (2/55) > >>

Scotteh:
i could record me making a simple sprite but it would be done within 10min's, perhaps i could do a bigger more detailed one to ;D

Pawige:
http://www.canadiancontent.net/tech/download/AutoScreenRecorder.html

This seems to work very well with the codec that Frychiko posted, and it's freeware.

Skull:
That's a pretty swish Idea, I like the sound of it.
Not only will it be something cool to watch, it can also help several pixel artists learn how others work, and in turn develop their skills.  :y:

Helm:
Holy shit, the Camtasia/Techsmith Codec combo, without much fiddling, produced a 16 minute clip (30 minutes, sped up twice), 500x500 capture screen, lossless avi of 6 megabytes.This is perfect. Here is the upload, I will make something more interesting and less hurried next time I sit to do this, so don't mind the test-subject-robot.

Here be robot video!

This is the end result:

If anybody needs exact specs I used, I can supply those as well, but it seems to me it was pretty easy. Let's get this rolling, people! Record yourselves!

(I suggest people listen to Maitreya - .74 while watching this, as that is what I was listening, and it suits it.)

EDIT: Since people have already asked, if you can't see this, you'll need to get the codec discussed above first! It takes 3 seconds to install.

Evil-Ville:
Great video, I learned a lot from it. I'd try to make something too but I always tend to mess things up when I am recording, I guess I am not confident enough.

I couldn't resist, I made one already but I'll upload it tomorrow. Here's the sprite though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version