AuthorTopic: [Portfolio] Experienced Pixel Artist (Animator and Designer.). Flexible rates.  (Read 43425 times)

Offline Maxcreed

• Check my portfolio below, Also i like Cheese!
    • maxcreed122
    • maxcreed122
    • View Profile

Re: [Portfolio] Experienced Pixel Animator. Flexible rates.

Reply #40 on: May 05, 2020, 11:42:10 am
Bump, I really should update this page
Want to hire me? To contact me just send a message with the tag [JOB] to my Email, my Pixelation account or add me on Discord
Email: ajgcreed@gmail.com
Discord: MaxCreed #1571
Portfolio: https://pixelation.org/index.php?topic=26128.0

Offline Sheekyking

• View Profile

Reply #41 on: May 07, 2020, 03:02:32 am
***REVIEW****

After partnering with numerous pixel artist, I must say that MaxCreed earned his keep in my heart. This guy right here is the definition of talent. What not only struck me was his raw talent but his amazing versatility. He is also very humble. As I requested a change, he went away and within 5 minutes he made the changes. As I kept request more and more changes, he kept coming back within minutes.

He is amazing to work with and if you take him for commissions you will be more than satisfied with your choice!!!!!

Offline Snehks

• View Profile

Reply #42 on: May 07, 2020, 10:49:36 am
I recently hired MaxCreed to improve the quality of the sprites in my game after being disappointed by other Pixel Artists. I wasn't sure what to expect out of him but the work which MaxCreed produced just blew my mind away.

He literally made my sprite look amazing in a matter of minutes. He showed me around 6 different mockups for the sprite in under 30 minutes.

He has a great attention to detail and communicated his ideas really well. I think I am lucky to have found him. I highly highly recommend you to work with MaxCreed. I promise you, you won't regret it.

Offline Maxcreed

• maxcreed122
    • maxcreed122
    • View Profile

Reply #43 on: May 14, 2020, 01:52:50 pm
Bump
Want to hire me? To contact me just send a message with the tag [JOB] to my Email, my Pixelation account or add me on Discord

Offline Maxcreed

• maxcreed122
    • maxcreed122
    • View Profile

Reply #44 on: May 28, 2020, 08:26:21 pm
Bump

Offline Maxcreed

• maxcreed122
    • maxcreed122
    • View Profile

Reply #45 on: June 12, 2020, 04:45:20 pm
Bump. Open for short term and Commissions

Offline Maxcreed

• maxcreed122
    • maxcreed122
    • View Profile

Reply #46 on: July 12, 2020, 05:39:19 am
Bump

Offline eidern

• View Profile

Reply #47 on: July 21, 2020, 11:44:32 am
*REVIEW*

Hired Maxcreed recently,
does a great job, quickly, and provides multiple versions until you're satisfied, and excellent communication.
what more could you ask for?

Offline Shadarim

• View Profile

Reply #48 on: July 27, 2020, 12:16:24 am
Before reading this, know that your mileage may vary.

I have to say, I wish I read some of the replies on page two before hiring this individual. I requested some work to be done on November 1st 2019, and it is now July 26th 2020 with no word from the artist since June 16th 2020. He HAS done some work, and was close to finishing, but it never reached a fully finished state. Each time I ask about the commission, the answer is that I will either get my files later that day or the next day - but that never comes. It always ends up in this conversation loop, with nothing advancing. It's a bit of an insult that the artist would constantly ask for more work in this topic while still working on mine (and even finishing a number of commissions before mine) despite me having always paid the hours worked in full and on time every time. I am not saying the artist should solely work on my commission or work on it 24/7, but it's almost going to be one whole year of working on my request, with three months of no progress.

Thankfully, I am a sprite artist myself, so I should be able to finish the animations I need, but I still think it's bad practice to essentially receive a DIY kit and being given the runaround each time a question about progress is asked.

Edit: I recently got in contact with Maxcreed again, after he sent an e-mail and I have unblocked him on Discord on August 15th. Unfortunately, it is now December 13th and I haven't received any additional progress at all since I have unblocked him except him telling me that he is "working on it now". I told him that a refund was not necessary, as it doesn't make sense to take back funds for any work he has already done. Apparently, that was a bad move, because now I have nothing new to show for it. Again, your mileage may vary, but I personally believe this is extremely unprofessional (considering it seems he has had issues with unfinished work multiple times in the past), and I would not recommend hiring him.

Edit 2: Commission was completed on December 17th, 2020.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 06:46:53 pm by Shadarim »

Offline Maxcreed

• maxcreed122
    • maxcreed122
    • View Profile

Reply #49 on: August 01, 2020, 09:11:53 pm
Before reading this, know that your mileage may vary.

I have to say, I wish I read some of the replies on page two before hiring this individual. I requested some work to be done on November 1st 2019, and it is now July 26th 2020 with no word from the artist since June 16th 2020. He HAS done some work, and was close to finishing, but it never reached a fully finished state. Each time I ask about the commission, the answer is that I will either get my files later that day or the next day - but that never comes. It always ends up in this conversation loop, with nothing advancing. It's a bit of an insult that the artist would constantly ask for more work in this topic while still working on mine (and even finishing a number of commissions before mine) despite me having always paid the hours worked in full and on time every time. I am not saying the artist should solely work on my commission or work on it 24/7, but it's almost going to be one whole year of working on my request, with three months of no progress.

Thankfully, I am a sprite artist myself, so I should be able to finish the animations I need, but I still think it's bad practice to essentially receive a DIY kit and being given the runaround each time a question about progress is asked.

I am deeply sorry Shadarim.
No excuses at all.
It was unprofessional of me. And you are totally right that i should Have not let you without response for so much time.
Also i am sorry for offend you as i put you on hold as i was finishing other stuff.
Specially when i was so close to finish your task
Its my fault completely and i would like to make it up to you.

It did happened before that i also delayed and i was able to at least solve the issue with those clients.

I sended you a PM and a Email. I hope we can talk about a refund and maybe some kind of compensation for all the trouble this caused you. Hopefully you can answer me and give me that chance.

I will be closing commissions for a while as i try to solve this and get all my stuff together.

Sorry for the trouble to you and any trouble that i have caused to any unsatisfied client.

Edit: Commission Completed and finished in a friendly way.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 02:20:22 pm by Maxcreed »