AuthorTopic: [Portfolio] Experienced Pixel Animator. Flexible rates.  (Read 14981 times)

Offline Sheekyking

• View Profile

Re: [Portfolio] Experienced Pixel Animator. Flexible rates.

Reply #40 on: May 07, 2020, 03:02:32 am
***REVIEW****

After partnering with numerous pixel artist, I must say that MaxCreed earned his keep in my heart. This guy right here is the definition of talent. What not only struck me was his raw talent but his amazing versatility. He is also very humble. As I requested a change, he went away and within 5 minutes he made the changes. As I kept request more and more changes, he kept coming back within minutes.

He is amazing to work with and if you take him for commissions you will be more than satisfied with your choice!!!!!

Offline Snehks

• View Profile

Reply #41 on: May 07, 2020, 10:49:36 am
I recently hired MaxCreed to improve the quality of the sprites in my game after being disappointed by other Pixel Artists. I wasn't sure what to expect out of him but the work which MaxCreed produced just blew my mind away.

He literally made my sprite look amazing in a matter of minutes. He showed me around 6 different mockups for the sprite in under 30 minutes.

He has a great attention to detail and communicated his ideas really well. I think I am lucky to have found him. I highly highly recommend you to work with MaxCreed. I promise you, you won't regret it.

Offline Maxcreed

• Check my portfolio below, Also i like Cheese!
    • maxcreed122
    • maxcreed122
    • View Profile

Reply #42 on: May 14, 2020, 01:52:50 pm
Bump
Want to hire me? To contact me just send a message with the tag [JOB] to my Email, my Pixelation account or add me on Discord
Email: ajgcreed@gmail.com
Discord: MaxCreed #1571
Portfolio: https://pixelation.org/index.php?topic=26128.0

Offline Maxcreed

• Check my portfolio below, Also i like Cheese!
    • maxcreed122
    • maxcreed122
    • View Profile

Reply #43 on: May 28, 2020, 08:26:21 pm
Bump
Want to hire me? To contact me just send a message with the tag [JOB] to my Email, my Pixelation account or add me on Discord
Email: ajgcreed@gmail.com
Discord: MaxCreed #1571
Portfolio: https://pixelation.org/index.php?topic=26128.0