AuthorTopic: ChaosStudios - An Indie Game Studio - Looking For Staff  (Read 1992 times)

Offline bctype108

• View Profile
Hi there! My name is Elliot or bctype108 founder of a brand new indie game development studio in need of staff known as ChaosStudios. I am an aspiring, 14 year-old programmer from the UK. Before you start thinking 'He's only 14, why would I join?' I have many years of programming experience and so I know what I am doing. I am also extremely mature for my age and I am sure a lot of people would back me up with that.

Now that you know a little bit about me we can move on to information about the studio and how you can help us. ChaosStudios is a brand new indie game development consisting of over 7-8 people and always welcoming more. Our current focus in on our new project we are referring to publicly as 'Codename Bob'. I don't want to give too much away but what I can tell you is that the game will be an action packed platformer that will be unique in its own special way. The game will feature a both wildly stupid, strange but at the same time deep and interesting story that I think people will love. The game will feature controller support and at some stage in the future an insanely fun CO-OP and versus mode. It will be kickstarted on a website called indiegogo and will be initially released on a  platform called Desura for a very cheap price and hopefully in the future be released on Steam.

So that's about all you need to know about the studio and Codename Bob. If you have any other questions please either tweet us @chaosstudios_ or e-mail us at chaosstudiosgames@gmail.com. So now onto how you can help. As I mentioned we are always welcoming new staff members for a wide variety of different roles. If you wish to join the staff team simply fill out a quick and easy application form here (http://goo.gl/forms/VJzQjEpx5C). One very quick thing I should mention is that at this current time there is no pay, this is more of a hobby than a job. There may be pay in the future when we start making money from our games but at the moment there is not.

Thank you for taking your time to read this and showing an interest in joining.
-Elliot

Offline Will-E-Wonka

• View Profile

Re: ChaosStudios - An Indie Game Studio - Looking For Staff

Reply #1 on: October 21, 2016, 09:09:39 pm
Can i have a link to the INDEGOGO, i wanna check it out.