AuthorTopic: Recruiting artists for my RPG [unpaid or revshare]  (Read 1910 times)

Offline Ahzoh

• View Profile

Recruiting artists for my RPG [unpaid or revshare]

on: September 13, 2016, 10:55:40 pm
[I'm not sure if the kind of art style I had in mind could be considered "pixel art"]

Hello, my name is Ahzoh. I am making a role-playing game using the program RPG Maker XP. This is my first, and likely only, video game project that I'm working on, so I'm putting a lot of effort into it on my side of things. I've had a story idea that I've been ruminating on for almost 10 years now, with many revisions and overhauls since then, so I have a very good idea of what I want to do do with it.

I'm not a good artist and I can't do art on the computer at all. So that is why I'm enlisting the help of an artist for my game. Now, I have absolutely no money so I can't pay anyone for their work, but I hope in the future my game will be developed enough to consider creating a kickstarter campaign for it, and then you can get compensation for your work.

You can take a look at my official project page to see if you'd be interested in helping me:
http://save-point.org/thread-5713.html

Requirements
I don't demand very much since this is unpaid work, however I would strongly prefer someone who has had a few (~3) or more years of experience, is familiar with the style of the RPG maker XP runtime package, and has some dedication.
If you could also provide me with an example of your work, that would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 04:13:41 am by Ahzoh »

Offline Ahzoh

• View Profile

Re: Recruiting artists for my RPG [unpaid or revshare]

Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 04:13:05 am
bump