AuthorTopic: Video Game Weapons Collection  (Read 1492 times)

Offline Zizka

• Keep on smilin'
    • View Profile

Video Game Weapons Collection

on: September 11, 2016, 12:09:51 pm
Hello guys!

I'd like to know if the following iconic weapons are recognizable by you guys. If so, I'd like some criticism about the weapon themselves. I know which ones I think might need tweaking but I'd like to hear from you guys.

Thanks!

Offline Shnurbs

• just some dude
    • Shnurbs
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter

Re: Video Game Weapons Collection

Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 06:28:01 pm
I see the megaman hand, the lightgun, vega's claw, the helmet from fallout, the kid icarus bow, link's sword(?), the ice climber's hammer(?), the powerglove, cloud's sword, and the god of war blades.

Overall they look pretty good, although some of them lack a definitive light source. The megaman hand is pretty good, but the barrel looks like there's light coming from all sides of it, which isn't the same for the rest of the hand. Lightgun doesn't look like it has any light source at all. I like vega's claw, although you could probably darken the shadows a bit. The light source for the fallout mask looks kinda like it's all over the place. Link's sword looks pretty good, no complaints there. The lighting on the hammer looks a bit off to me, but that could just be me. The powerglove is perfect in my book. The lighting and shadows on the god of war blades looks a bit off to me, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Overall, solid work!
ayyyy lmao